I broke a few rules i think to get this deploying correctly, but it worked for me, you may find better and easier solutions.
Steps i took using Admin Studio,
1. Snapshotted setup.exe /silent
2. Removed all application data and user registry settings
3. Added shortcut to desktop
4. Downloaded NeroBurnRights from nero site
5. Added it to the snapshot package.
6. Create a custom action in msi that ran the NeroBurnRights.exe /silent /burnrights:all
7. Added a custom action to remove Nero Burn Rights from the Add/Remove Programs ( as when u uninstall Nero MSI that u deployed it leaves this behind )
8. However on uninstall it also left behind the NeroBurnRIght Files so made a vbscript to get rid of left over files and put it into the msi.
9. Then i went into Install sequence and changed the condition on the ScheduleReboot to "Not Installed" ( when install finished it rebooted pc to allow burnrights to take affect )
Note: All my custom actions execute after InstallFinalise sequence.
Questions & Answers related to Nero AG Nero InfoTool
Blog posts related to Nero AG Nero InfoTool
Links related to Nero AG Nero InfoTool
Reviews related to Nero AG Nero InfoTool
By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent
Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our
websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our
efforts, please visit