I broke a few rules i think to get this deploying correctly, but it worked for me, you may find better and easier solutions.
Steps i took using Admin Studio,
1. Snapshotted setup.exe /silent
2. Removed all application data and user registry settings
3. Added shortcut to desktop
4. Downloaded NeroBurnRights from nero site
5. Added it to the snapshot package.
6. Create a custom action in msi that ran the NeroBurnRights.exe /silent /burnrights:all
7. Added a custom action to remove Nero Burn Rights from the Add/Remove Programs ( as when u uninstall Nero MSI that u deployed it leaves this behind )
8. However on uninstall it also left behind the NeroBurnRIght Files so made a vbscript to get rid of left over files and put it into the msi.
9. Then i went into Install sequence and changed the condition on the ScheduleReboot to "Not Installed" ( when install finished it rebooted pc to allow burnrights to take affect )
Note: All my custom actions execute after InstallFinalise sequence.