For this I used a Volume License Installer from the server and created a package. Once created, I realised that the software/computer was not registering itself with the Volume License manager. After speaking with their support they told me to go to the Volume License Manager and go to Tools > Preferences > Custom Fields, and set all of them to Optional. Once this was done it then allowed the software to install and register itself with the Volume License Manager.
The Volume License installer package was created with a setup.exe file in the root together with the following folders:
The command I ran was:
setup.exe specfile.txt /q /log c:\windows\logs\ni.log /acceptlicenses yes /r:n
I hope this helps
Setup Type: Windows Installer (Delivered as an EXE)
Deployment Method Used: Windows Installer Command Line (No MST)