Chrome for Business is easy to deploy and manage for Enterprise and mid-sized companies. This version of Chrome has group policy and enhanced administrative features management capabilities. Chrome for business comes with a decent level of support: http://support.google.com/a/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic;=1064255 The Software display version is 64.240.x however on the frontend about Google Chrome the version is the current stable release (17.0.963.79 m).
If you want to see the deployment of this package to validate its function or show progress then using [msiexec.exe /i GoogleChromeStandaloneEnterprise.msi /passive] works well.
Otherwise using the standard quiet no frames option works best for deployment of this package [msiexec.exe /i GoogleChromeStandaloneEnterprise.msi /qn].
If you are using a K1000 Systems Management Appliance by Dell KACE
1. Install a local copy using [msiexec.exe /I GoogleChromeStandaloneEnterprise.msi /passive]
2. Force an inventory on that computer.
3. Go to Software : Edit Software Detail for Google Chrome 64.240.49208.
4. Attach the msi under Associated Files > Current File (size): GoogleChromeStandaloneEnterprise.msi (25847496 bytes).
5. Select supported Operating Systems.
6. Enter meta data (optional).
7. Create Managed Installation schedule for Google Chrome 64.240.49208 by Google, Inc.
** Be sure to Enable and Deployment To Labels or Machines.
If you're using SMS or other tools, use your standard practice to push out the Google Chrome MSI as you would any other installation bundle.
By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent
Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our
websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our
efforts, please visit