KACE Product Support Question

Why is Custom Field REGEX OU location for Windows 2012 server devices not being recognized?

10/26/2015 828 views
I currently have  smart label utilizing SQL query with the matching REGEX according to OU locations.  I have found this to only affect my Windows 2012 server devices.  All other devices that are pre windows 2012 are working fine.  I am currently utilize the OU locations for security patching schedules.  My K1000 appliance is running 6.3.113399.  My agents version that I am running is 6.3.314. I have open a ticket with KACE as well but wanted to reach to all you peeps to see if you have encountered this issue.    Any assistance Is greatly appreciated.
0 Comments   [ + ] Show comments


All Answers


Issue was resolved by adding the supported Operating System that was not being recognized within my Software Detail Custom Inventory.

Answered 11/24/2015 by: Jerry McGuigan
White Belt

Don't be a Stranger!

Sign up today to participate, stay informed, earn points and establish a reputation for yourself!

Sign up! or login


This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our Privacy Policy and our data protection efforts, please visit GDPR-HQ