KACE Product Support Question
Using K2000 how to Sysprep Windows 10 Enterprise version 1607 with out errors
Changed this to 4 rebooted so it was disabled. changed back to 2
Sysprepped same error
1) loaded up latest version of windows 10 enterprise on a new machine
2) Windows did not update fresh image
3) changed the registry to disable tiledatamodelsvc using above
4) ensured defender was off
6) reimaged with debug on and had errors
Tried the same steps above including the following:
- Renaming (or deleting) c:\windows\system32\sysprep\panther folder.
Set GeneralizationState to 7 in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\Status\SysprepStatus
- Set SkipRearm to 1 in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProtectionPlatform
- Run msdtc -uninstall
- Run msdtc -install
- Confirming the registry and check the GeneralizationState key was set to 7.
Still same error. Any help on not getting the error is welcomed. I have have tried tons of thing to get this to work but noting seems to help.