/bundles/itninjaweb/img/Breadcrumb_cap_w.png
I noticed 2 of our Surface Pro 4's had not checked in with KACE in a long while so I ran gpupdate on them. Still did not check in. Then I deleted the devices from KACE and ran gpupdate again. Still not showing. I figured it might need some time to show up but it's been several days and they are still not showing.
1 Comment   [ - ] Hide Comment

Comments

  • Did you verify that the client is running on the computers and that the amp.conf file is set correctly
    • On one computer the client is running and has the correct conf file. On the other there is no c:\ProgramData\Quest folder.
Please log in to comment

Answer this question or Comment on this question for clarity

Answers

0
If amp.conf has correct entry, then check if that device is able to resolve the K1 DNS name correctly. Usually that is the issue.

On the other device, if there is no c:\ProgramData\Quest folder. then the agent is not installed.
Answered 05/10/2018 by: AbhayR
Ninth Degree Black Belt

Please log in to comment