New (Kace) installed Dell Optiplex 3070M does not show under Inventory -> Devices and software is not installed on the computer
I did a Windows 10 (version 1909) installation through Quest/Kace. The installation went well, the new computer was added to local network, windows installed. The only problem is that all the software such as office, chrome browser, etc,. is not being installed. Normally I always check under Inventory -> Devices - to see which devices (they are shown by ID tag) are in the list and I can also push some software through labels.
For the new computer:
1. it does not show under Devices
2. I added smart label Optiplex 3070M (the same way as it was done for Optiplex 3050M - duplicated it)
3. It is still not recognised
4. And the software is still not installed
Could you after reading the above help me out or at least put me in to the right direction.
Thanks a bunch.
did the installation also install the agent?
if not: install and configure it.
If yes, check the following:
1. c:\programdata\quest\kace\amp.conf is the host=xxx correct for your appliance? Are there other infos in it?
2. if 1 looks good, run c:\program files (x86)\quest\kace\runkbot 1 0 and check the output for errors
If you are unsure, you can post the parts here to discuss