/build/static/layout/Breadcrumb_cap_w.png

Language Dll's are not created

Hi,

I am installing MQExplorer application and it is installing fine in XP machines and getting some problems in Win 7 i.e., Language Dll's are not created.

Can anyone suggest me wat can i do in this issue.

Note:- The files which i am installing are extracted from an exe, but when i install the same through the exe it is installing fine and when we install with the extracted source i am getting the above issue.

Thanks in Advance.
Sanathkumar

0 Comments   [ + ] Show comments

Answers (1)

Posted by: anonymous_9363 11 years ago
Red Belt
0
Classic case of not taking a gap capture snapshot, to ensure that your package exactly duplicates the vendor's.

Search AppDeploy for 'gap capture' for details.

And, BTW, this forum is meant to be used for questions concerning errors returned by the Windows Installer engine (see the link 'MSI Errors' at the top of the page for examples). Your post should be in 'Package Development'. A moderator may move it.
Rating comments in this legacy AppDeploy message board thread won't reorder them,
so that the conversation will remain readable.

Don't be a Stranger!

Sign up today to participate, stay informed, earn points and establish a reputation for yourself!

Sign up! or login

Share

 
This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our Privacy Policy and our data protection efforts, please visit GDPR-HQ