/build/static/layout/Breadcrumb_cap_w.png

K1000 Version 10 Post Upgrade Patch Download

Anybody else experiencing an extremely slow post K1000 version 10 upgrade patch download?

After upgrading our K1000 to v10, the new engine download took about 6 days. We disabled patching during this time causing disruption. I've yet to find a mention of this potential in the release notes or announcement emails.


1 Comment   [ + ] Show comment
  • My first download took about 90 minutes, but since it's been pretty quick and trouble-free. Even with adding more subscriptions. I did seem to have trouble with the upgrade process removing some subscriptions, but Quest assured me that was not a normal thing. Regardless, I just added them back... - RD94 1 year ago

Answers (2)

Posted by: Nico_K 1 year ago
Red Belt
1

Yes, the first download was long since all stuff needed to be downloaded, the db has to be filled etc, but 6 days? I seen a few hours and also with other customers something in hours but not days.
Afterwards the nightly download schedules were much shorter than before.
Seen this on both of my boxes.

Posted by: jmogle 1 year ago
Senior White Belt
0

It took mine a day and a half on the first go around.  Not sure why but everything is downloading as normal after the initial download.

 
This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our Privacy Policy and our data protection efforts, please visit GDPR-HQ