K1000 Not Inventorying on machines [AGENT 7]
02/19/2017 3505 views
We are having issues with machines not checking into K1000 after the update to Agent 7
Have read around on a few posts and have tried the troubleshooting but still nothing seems to remedy the situation.
If all our machines weren't checking in then that would a little easier to troubleshoot but only about HALF are checking in and the rest are not
Have tried the following;
- netstat -nao Checked that client and appliance are connecting to ports 443 / 52230
- Telneted into 192.x.x.x:443 from client PC to Appliance all working fine.
- Checked logs in ProgramData/Kace/User and all point to no connection issues with appliance
- Reinstalled KACE Agent on Machines as a test and still no difference
- Checked the AMP.CONF to see if it had been wiped as previously stated in other posts. All data is still there
- Ran a offline check in script on machines to get them to check in no luck.
On reflection, it seems that K1000 are not applying inventory settings and machines are checking in on their own accord.
I have not come across this behavior before, any help will be great