K1000: Automated emails on status change
We are delving into some more advanced service desk use cases for our K1000 (have used very simple ticketing up to this point). Trying to accomplish the following with a new ticket queue:
- All incoming tickets will be unassigned, and evaluated by a Help Desk staff member (who will take ownership of the ticket)
- If it's a Tier 1 issue, the HD staffer will resolve and close the ticket; done.
- If it's a Tier 2 issue, the ticket needs to be categorized; the ticket status will be changed to one of four specific Tier 2 statuses
- A specific person or people should be cc'd, based on the status; for example, if the status is "Tier 2: Financial," our financial person should be notified; if it's "Tier 2: Enrollment," our group of two enrollment people should be emailed, etc., etc.
- Ideally, the ticket would revert to "unassigned" ownership, though I can deal with assigning a specific owner for each status as needed
Is there a way to do this? I've been over the on ticket save options trying to see how this can be accomplished. Thanks in advance.