KACE Product Support Question
How to generate report for new agent installed.
05/17/2015 653 views
I need some help. I need to create a report that everytime new agent is installed, it will auto-generate a report and send to an email.
thanks in advance.
Answer Chosen by the Author
Please log in to answer
This query will show computer records that were created in the past 7 days:
SELECT MACHINE.NAME, MACHINE.IP FROM ORG1.MACHINE
WHERE MACHINE.CREATED > DATE_SUB(NOW(),INTERVAL 7 DAY)
To create and schedule this report:
1. In the Reporting module, Choose Action, New (SQL)
2. Paste the query from above and enter the other information as you see fit
3. Save the report
4. Under Reporting click Report Schedules
5. Click Choose Action, New
6. Enter a descriptive name
7. Choose the report from the dropdown
8. Fill out the notify section appropriately
9. Select the schedule
For the above query it would make sense to schedule this report to run weekly. If you would prefer daily notification then change the query interval from 7 day to 1 day and set the schedule for daily.
Answered 05/18/2015 by: chucksteel