KACE Product Support Question
[HELP - K1000] Can I design a user portal self-service new-hire request checklist?
1. Requestor accesses the Self Service KACE Portal
2. Creates New Ticket
3. From the Dropdown List under Queue -> Selects User Account Creation
4. Requestor Populates the Required Information including the Manager for “Approval”
5. Request is Sent to Manager for Approval
6. Once Approved, Tickets Rules Apply:
a. RULE 1: Based on the Location selected in the User Account Creation Form, a Ticket is created in the respective Location IT Queue with field level details of the User Account Creation ticket in the description field of the Location IT Queue and a Link to the User Account Creation ticket
b. RULE 2: Based on the Software’s selected in the User Account Creation Form, Emails are sent out to respective Department Contacts e.g
7. If no action is taken on the ticket in 3 days’ time, auto-escalation of the ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org.