KACE Product Support Question
Heartbeat good but agent check-in not working
12/08/2017 1921 views
runkbot 4 0 works fine when run locally on the pc. Verified plenty of hdd space and no disk errors (those have caused agent issues in the past).
From k1, force inventory and the normal check-in does not work. And the last inventory will go up until I run runkbot again. I've looked all over the site trying different things.
My first go to, I try when things aren't working right:
Later I tried:
sc stop konea
sc start konea
AMPTools.exe uninstall all
Anything else to try, let me know. If worst case, I have to set up a scheduled task on the local machine, does it really matter? This is the latest agent I believe, 8.0.152 and my K1 should be up to date as well.
(I since discovered this blog post and went through the various steps and thought I would update my post, with that info.)
- I have 53 license seats open, not a licensing issue
- inventory.xml is fine
- agent services are good
- amp.conf is configured correctly
- Two pem cert files are present
- I went ahead and explicitly opened ports 80,443,139,445 on TCP. Haven't really found how to confirm this. So any ideas on firming this one down, let me know. If I run a netstat -a I do not see them listed.
- HDD space is good
- No WMI issues. Inventory works fine when triggered via runkbot 4 0.