/build/static/layout/Breadcrumb_cap_w.png

KACE Product Support Question


Enabling Mobile Access

05/28/2015 6423 views
I am trying to enable Mobile access in the K1000 and can't seem to find the setting. How do I enable Mobile access and is there a global setting so that I can change it for all users? 


1 Comment   [ + ] Show comment

Comments

  • This content is currently hidden from public view.
    Reason: Determined to be spam through moderation For more information, visit our FAQ's.
  • Hello,
    The Article give real time Access information in Enabling Mobile Access ,thanks for Sharing the information


Community Chosen Answer

1

Mobile access is a setting in the general settings area of the K1000

Go to Settings>General Settings and near the top of the page tick the box "Enable mobile device access"

Scroll down the page a little and save the setting using the set options button.

Next enable the user to have mobile access

Go to Settings>Users

Search for your user, tick the check box next to your user and then select

Choose Action>Mobile Device Access>Enable

Note you will probably need to do this on the K1000 before you are able to login to your K1 Go App for the first time

Answered 05/29/2015 by: Hobbsy
Red Belt

All Answers

0

Mobile access is a setting in the general settings area of the K1000

Go to Settings>General Settings and near the top of the page tick the box "Enable mobile device access"

Scroll down the page a little and save the setting using the set options button.

Next enable the user to have mobile access

Go to Settings>Users

Search for your user, tick the check box next to your user and then select

Choose Action>Mobile Device Access>Enable

Note you will probably need to do this on the K1000 before you are able to login to your K1 Go App for the first time

Answered 05/29/2015 by: Hobbsy
Red Belt

0
I found a glitch when using the app. FYI - we do not use the Service Desk/Ticketing function of KACE, we just wanted to use the app for inventory info.

Trying to use the K1 Go App I kept getting a permissions error when looking up assets and inventory.

Under Roles in the K1000 - we had some of the Service Desk features set to READ ( I think it was tickets and configuration). I changed them all to write and the app started working like a charm. Hope this helps.


Answered 08/06/2015 by: matthewconlon
Yellow Belt

Don't be a Stranger!

Sign up today to participate, stay informed, earn points and establish a reputation for yourself!

Sign up! or login

Share

 
This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our Privacy Policy and our data protection efforts, please visit GDPR-HQ