CUSTOM_FIELD_VALUE0 is not a member variable when receiving an email from OME

Trying to integrate OME with K1000 V7.  Problem happens when the K1000 checks for a message, it is generating an error where the main information seems to be "CUSTOM_FIELD_VALUE0 is not a member variable"  m, I'll include the full error from the mail log below.  I followed the instructions in the technote on Integrating OME and KACE and I have checked that all variables on the OME alert are valid.  Any ideas?

Message from Service Desk Incoming Mail Error Log:

[2017-04-20 12:32:36 -0500] PHP Error: Uncaught exception 'RowValuesOutOfBoundsException' with message '{KTicket}: CUSTOM_FIELD_VALUE0 is not a member variable' in /kbox/kboxwww/include/RowValues.class.php:230
Stack trace:
#0 /kbox/kboxwww/include/RowValues.class.php(151): RowValues->_CompleteVarname('CUSTOM_FIELD_VA...')
#1 /kbox/kboxwww/include/RowValues.class.php(96): RowValues->Get('CUSTOM_FIELD_VA...')
#2 /kbox/kboxwww/include/KTicket.class.php(1593): RowValues->__call('GetCustomFieldV...', NULL)
#3 /kbox/kboxwww/include/KTicket.class.php(1530): KTicket->__call('GetCustomFieldV...')
#4 /kbox/kboxwww/include/KTicketUI.class.php(2357): KTicket->GetCustomFieldValue(0)
#5 /kbox/kboxwww/include/KHelpDeskMailTemplate.class.php(203): KTicketUI::GetReadOnlyTicket(Object(KTicket), true)
#6 /kbox/kboxwww/include/KHelpDeskMailTemplate.class.php(498): KHelpDeskMailTemplate::ApplyTemplate(Object(KTicketQueue), 'email_ticket_ac...', 'helpdesk@domain...', '52', Array, Object(KTicket), false, false)
#7 /kbox/bin/khelpdeskmailhandler/include/KHelpDeskMailHand in /kbox/kboxwww/include/RowValues.class.php on line 230

1 Comment   [ + ] Show comment
  • I've never worked with OME. Can you link to the instructions you used? Can you describe what exactly the integration should do? - JasonEgg 3 years ago
    • Thanks for looking. I used the following to set up the configuration, http://www.itninja.com/question/integrating-the-k1000-with-dell-ome

      The basic premise is that OME is used to monitor the servers. If anything critical happens on a server it sends a trap to the OME server. The OME server then generates an email that goes to a helpdesk queue/mailbox that the K1000 monitors. The K1000 reads the email and generates a ticket for the issue.
      At this point, everything works fine until the K1000 tries to read the email and it generates the log message above. - BSFlyBoy 3 years ago

Answers (0)

Be the first to answer this question

Don't be a Stranger!

Sign up today to participate, stay informed, earn points and establish a reputation for yourself!

Sign up! or login


This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our Privacy Policy and our data protection efforts, please visit GDPR-HQ