/build/static/layout/Breadcrumb_cap_w.png

Systems Management Question


Anyone having issues with SSO?

08/09/2016 606 views

I am having a reoccurring issue where SSO functionality stops working for our K1000 appliance after about a months time. I am able to fix the issue temporarily by reboot this K1000 but after about month it will happen again. Was told by support that the 6.4.120822 was supposed to fix this issue, but it didn't. Anyone else having this same trouble?

 

1 Comment   [ + ] Show comment

Comments

  • We've been seeing the same problem and "resolution," but we're still on 120756.

All Answers

0
I just fixed my SSO. I lost SSO when I migrated from the physical box to the virtual appliance several months ago. Five minutes ago, I noticed the "Autogenerate Server Name" beside the Web Server Name in the Network Settings control panel. Unchecking the box and rebooting fixed it.

Not sure why this option would be checked by default or why it screws with names that are properly registered in DNS. SSO requires the certificate to match the domain name, so if the autogenerate is changing that, I suspect it's creating more problems than it is solving.
Answered 11/18/2016 by: tpr
Black Belt

Don't be a Stranger!

Sign up today to participate, stay informed, earn points and establish a reputation for yourself!

Sign up! or login

Share

 
This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our Privacy Policy and our data protection efforts, please visit GDPR-HQ