Add-ons are not being enabled using IEAK7

I'm trying to create a custom package of IE7 to distribute to a network of XPSP3 computers with IE6. All other settings I've changed using IEAK7 are applying except the enabling of 2 addons: Citrix ICA Client + Novell iPrint Control

The result is the user has to enable the addons themselves on initial use but I was hoping to automate this during the install

I have checked they are both enabled during the import of program settings in IKEA7 and because all other settings are being applied I'm sure everything is being done correctly

Is there any way to get this working? Or any other way to enable the addons without the user being involved?

0 Comments   [ + ] Show comments

Answers (0)

Be the first to answer this question

Rating comments in this legacy AppDeploy message board thread won't reorder them,
so that the conversation will remain readable.

Don't be a Stranger!

Sign up today to participate, stay informed, earn points and establish a reputation for yourself!

Sign up! or login


This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our Privacy Policy and our data protection efforts, please visit GDPR-HQ