Are you looking to make the next step in your career? Are you interested in the possibility of working with the latest technology and in an organisation that can provide you with the training and career path that you deserve? Have you ever wanted to work abroad and improve your language skills?
As a Standard build solutions (SBS) Engineer, you will be working in a multinational IT services organisation present in 90 countries around the world and with 24,000 employees in Europe.
Based in a international project center in Spain you will be responsible for the creation of an integrated suite of Windows desktop components including:
- Hardware Drivers.
- The OS.
Creation of the suite is achieved through the use of the CORE supplied framework and toolset as well as script writing to automate the integration of the components supplied by team members.
Additional responsibilities of the position include: application scripting, system configuration, documentation, testing and troubleshooting. You will form part of a multicultural team.
Typical outputs and deliverables for each role that an SBS engineer would perform would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Creation of Test Plan documentation.
- Completed test plan results.
Application Scripting Engineer
- Scripts to integrate application packages into SOE build framework in an unattended manor.
- Customization packages of Tier 1 thru Tier 3 applications using standard vendor tool sets such as IEAK.
- All related documentation
SOE Build Engineer
- Creation of the client specific framework with the CORE DSP.
- Operating system modifications to meet client requirements as per the CED
- Creation of the client specific SOE
- All relevant documentation
Lead SBS Engineer
- All items included in SOE Build Engineer role
- Reports to management on new technologies and methodologies
- Evaluation reports on existing staff and potential hires as required.
- Metric reports on various aspects the current operations of the SBS team as requested by management.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems unattended installation methods.
- Advanced Trouble shooting
- Advanced knowledge of Windows OS customisations
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol
For more information please send your CV or contact me directly.
Hays Information Technology
tel: +34 94 423 87 17.