PCC IT Client Services is looking for a few Application Analysts that will provide Portland area district-wide technology analysis, Windows scripting, application coding, endpoint (PC Mac) imaging support, and software deployment for Portland Community College. This is a critical new position within Client Services and will be responsible for district-wide management of software configuration scripts, application code and vendor systems for maintenance and support of our large and complex endpoint environment.
As the Application Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with IT management and support multiple IT campus teams to enable automation of software distribution.
- Participate in technical working groups (Kace Delegated Admins, Jamf Delegated Admins, Workstation Control Board, etc.).
- Handle advanced jamf and Kace K1000/K2000 tasks, including maintaining existing computer images and determining how to further leverage the platforms to better optimize technical support capabilities.
- Implement new endpoint technology solutions including Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
- Work with other IT divisions to help troubleshoot and maintain IT Client Services tools/servers (Kace, Jamf, Ghost, DeepFreeze, LanSchool) and facilitate compliance with InfoSec requirements for endpoints.
- May lead or participate in technical analysis and requirements gathering, test plan development and implementation procedures for any district technology project.
- Assist with the continued adoption of better management practices for instructional and administrative computers.