Originally made this a link but I couldn't really get the description to work well enough considering the importance of the content:
Splunk Predictions 2020
The start of a new decade brings a new wave of technological change and unprecedented opportunities that will generate massive amounts of data, spawn new threats and transform the way we do business.
This year, technology experts at Splunk have pooled their insights to discuss how alert security teams can stay one step ahead in the year(s) to come.
The future is data. In a rapidly digitizing world, data is at the root of every opportunity, and essential to solving every problem, from basic business logistics to global crises. A panel of technology experts at Splunk has assembled more than a dozen predictions about how technology will transform business and daily life.
Download Splunk's look at 2020 and beyond to learn:
- Deepfakes, infrastructure attacks and other crazy-scary things that will keep you up all decade
- What the future holds for 5G, IoT, blockchain and more in a truly connected world
- Virtual interfaces, new ways to work with AI and other factors reshaping the IT experience
- How algorithms will decide where you can work
- Why deepfakes will transform phishing scams
- The near-term explosion of augmented reality
- The AI weakness that’s vulnerable to exploitation
- Why your cloud data isn’t as safe as you think
Download Link: https://www.splunk.com/en_us/form/future-predictions.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=splunk&utm_campaign=AMER_PBST_FY20Q4_Predictions2020_MS_Sec_pros_target_MF_Dec19&utm_content=Predictions2020