Used Snapshot method in Admin Studio, however to get it to package into msi I had to do the following,
- removed all shortcuts installed by installer
- modified uvedit.exe exe file using reshacker and renamed the icons to 110 and 109 rather than 226 and 227 (i may have the numbers wrong), as it was causing the package process to error.
- added setACL to the package to use at a later time
- extracted icons from exe's and added to package for use later
Once i got it to succesfully package and to install properly aswell as function correctly I had to do the following,
- created new icons in ALLUSERS area and used icons that were extracted, I just copied them to the install folder and pointed to them.
- setACL was used to give modify rights to EVERYONE on the Cool3D folder
- This method if you are not administrator on pc, it will call back to the msi for some registry settings.
- Reshacker is a free app, google it, its easy to find.