1. Download the setup.exe from http://www.microsoft.com/typography/ClearTypePowerToy.mspx
2. Have filemon (http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/Filemon.html) monitor where setup.exe extracts the MSI-package when you execute it (or just search for "ClearType Tuning Control Panel Applet.msi" in your %TEMP%).
3. Copy the contents from the temp dir that setup.exe creates (includes the MSI + 3 ini-files).
4. Exit/Cancel the setup.exe installer.
5. Delete the _ISMSI*.INI, keep the other two ini-files.
6. Deploy. You don't need to change the MSI-package.
Transform created using admin studio 5.5, if Control Panel is hidden you can create a shortcut with a target of:
c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cttune.cpl"
View inventory records anonymously contributed by opt-in users of the K1000 Systems Management Appliance.
Questions & Answers related to Microsoft ClearType Tuning Control Panel Applet