In attempting to deploy this application via SMS, I did the following:
1- I first ran a standard setup from the cd-rom so that the source files would be extracted to a sub-directory in my %Temp% directory. While running this install, I also used RegMon from SysInternals to get where the Dreamweaver registration information was being written in the registry. I exported this registry info for later reference
2- Prior to canceling the setup, I copied the source files from the %Temp% directory to my server share
3- I canceled setup.
4- I created a setup.iss file by running setup -r at the server share location where the extracted install source files were copied in step 2
5- I copied the setup.iss file from the %Winnt% directory to where my source files are located.
6- I created a vbs script to use for the deployment so that I can kill my anti virus software or whatever else needs to be done prior to iniating the software install.
7- I added code in the script to create the HKLM\Macromedia\Dreamweaver\6\Registration structure. I created and populated the following string items with the info I exported during step 1:
First Name, Last Name, Organization, Register, Serial Number, Validation
8-After creating the registration information in the registry setup -s runs totally silent.
This procedure also applies to other Studio MX applications.