1. Download Radmin Deployment Tools from here
2. Install Radmin Deployment Tools on your computer.
3. Download the Radmin Server MSI Package from radmin.com
4. Use the Start Menu to run "Radmin MSI Configurator"
5. Use the link in step 1 to configure the package with Licensing and Security.
6. Save the MSI Package & Deploy it either via the Radmin Deployment tool or Group Policy.
7. A Reboot is required after installation on all Desktops & Servers
Install Radmin Viewer on the local computer from where you will be accessing KACE Manage Appliance
In KACE Admin Center
1. GoTo Settings> General Settings
2. Under Device Actions > Add New Action
3. Name: RAdmin
4. Action: Custom Action
5. Command Line: "%programfiles(x86)%\Radmin Viewer 3\radmin.exe" /connect:KACE_HOST_IP:4899
6. Click Save Action
Go Into Inventory click on the computer you want to conenct under actions select RAdmin & enter the login details.
This will only work internally, as all hosts will have the same port number 4899 (Default Port)
Setup Type: Windows Installer (MSI)
Deployment Method Used: Vendor Provided Command Line (switch driven)