To create Autoinst installation kit, do the following:
1) Launch F-Secure Anti-Virus.
2) Log in as F-Secure Anti-Virus Administrator.
3) Choose "Distribute F-Secure Anti-Virus Installations" from the Administration menu.
4) Choose the "By Creating Installation Directory for Autoinst" option.
5) Enter the correct path for the shared directory in the 6) Create Installation Directory At field. This is where the Autoinst installation package will be created. Note that this directory has to be visible to SMS.
7) Choose OK to start the creation of the Autoinst installation package. F-Secure Anti-Virus program files will be copied to new destination directory.
Optionally, adjust the user profile of F-Secure Anti-Virus for Windows by Choosing Modify and making the desired changes in the dialog that opens.
8) When F-Secure Anti-Virus has transferred all the program files and you have optionally modified the User Profile, the creation of the Autoinst installation package is complete.
Source: Online Tech Info at F-Secure.com (no longer online)