To silently install V700 drivers and scanner software do the following.
1. Open the download in 7zip or any other archive explorer.
2. Extract the contents to a folder
3. Install manually by running setup.exe, tick the "always trust this software" box.
4. once installed open internet explorer > tools > internet options > content > certificates > Trusted Publishers and click on SEIKO EPSON CORP... and export. save this as epson.cer
5. Download certmgr.exe from the windows SDK. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/bb980924.aspx
6. Put certmgr.exe and epson.cer inside the install folder extracted from the driver download.
7. create a batch file with the following code. (Trusted Publisher is on the same line as local machine)