- To Create Response File.. (aka: answer, or record file)
- setup.exe /r /f1"%temp%arrow.iss"
- To Install with ISS file..
- setup.exe /s /sms /f1"path to arrow.iss" /f2"%temp%\ArrowInstall.log"
- To Create Uninstall Reponse File.. (after you are happy that program works as expected, then do the following to create a uninstall file)
- setup.exe /f /f1"%temp%uninstall.iss"
- To Uninstall with ISS file..
- setup.exe /s /sms /f1"path to uninstall.iss" /f2"%temp%\ArrowUninstall.log"
You can also do the same to run the Arrow Patch "AroFullz.exe", just replace Setup.exe with AroFullz.exe
Our installer will do them in the same Wrapper.exe
- Install setup.exe with ISS
- Install AroFullz.exe with ISS (you might have to put install media in 2 separate folder if your response files have the same naming convention)
- to Uninstall, you should only have to run AroFullz.exe and not Setup.exe (make sure you use your response file)
Setup Type: Windows Installer (Delivered as an EXE)
Deployment Method Used: Vendor Provided Command Line (answer file driven)