Trouble opening a ticket via email to a limited access ticket queue
I have a ticket queue we use for New Hires. I cannot get a new ticket created via an email sent by a seprate internal application. We use LDAP user import and I have created a basic "Login Not Allowed" user account for this system email, with only Username, Full Name and Email fields populated. I the added the 'user' to the appropriate label groups for proper functionality in the ticket queue. This 'user' does show up in the Filter lists and can be made a ticket owner in the queue.
The ticket queue has the following configuration; Submitters, Approvers and, Owners restricted by label. Accept email from unknown users=No. The email has @COMMANDS to populate the Title, Submitter and CUSTOM_3 fields. I am CC'd on the system generated emails and they look to be everything we need to open the ticket.
If I put the same @COMMANDS in a new mail message and send it to the same queue email address using my email account it creates a ticket as expected with the appropriate fields populated.
I have tried changing the Role of the 'user' account. I have confirmed the data in the Submitter field is matching the names in the Labels for the Submitters. The one difference between my user account and the system 'user' account is there is no domain listed in the system 'user' account and the ending part of the system 'user' email is @invalidemail.com, which matches the data in the system 'user' account.