"to install list" never updates
I have a lync 2010 deploy and patch routine that I have been working with that has now stalled. After repeated attempts, I discovered my problem (im distributing both bitlevels in a zip with a batch to install the appropriate one and I forgot to enter the bat filename as the command to actually deploy it).
Now when I look at the managed install for Lync, it shows 1 PC to deploy to. When I look at that one PC that is specified, it shows 0 items in the "to install list" I have changed to always install, removed and replaced the machine in the list of machines to deploy it to, but it never shows up and never attempts to install the software.
Ive even removed and reinstalled the agent.
accidentally hit "uninstall using full command line" during troubleshooting of original problem.