Can anyone answer definitively which platforms the KACE appliance will install an agent on for robust systems management?
A link to a complete list of windows, mac and linux operating systems along with any mobile device compatibility such as Android and iOS. Any information on this would be helpful as this is not readily apparent in the marketing material or documentation.
Community Chosen Answer
There is supposed to be more support for RHEL in 5.4. http://kace.uservoice.com/forums/82699-k1000/suggestions/1262205-multi-distro-kbox-agent-for-linux
From admin guide:
System requirements for Agents
System requirements to install the Agent are:
• Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
• Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows 2000 Server (32-bit)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 3, 4, and 5 (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Mac OS X v10.6 Intel
• Mac OS X 10.5 Intel and PowerPC
• Mac OS X 10.4 Intel and PowerPC
If it helps this is what my kbox is currently inventorying.