I have a script to push to about 400 pc's. The location the information is place is different than it used to be. My test machine is a windows 7 32 bit.

They are being put in the following:
C:\ProgramData\Dell\Kace\user\tmp\\packages\kbots\
They used to be put into the following:
C:\ProgramData\Dell\KACE\kbots_cache\packages\kbots\

In the Script I use $(KACE_DEPENDENCY_DIR) in the Task-On Success-Launch a program-Directory
This has worked in the past, but not now. 
Has the Variable Name changed?

I have checked the "Windows Run As" information and the User/Password are correct. The test pc has the correct label, the script is enabled/online/production in the configuration. The correct windows operating systems are selected. 

Pulling my hair out!
0 Comments   [ + ] Show Comments

Comments

Please log in to comment

Answers

0

Ok I got this to work!! It had nothing to do with the new location.

The pc was in the domain/computers OU instead of being in the OU it needed to be in. Once I put it where it belonged, and all group policies applied, it worked!!!

 

Answered 02/19/2015 by: karonwalkner@shannonhealth.org
Senior White Belt

Please log in to comment
Answer this question or Comment on this question for clarity