Popping Into Office 365 HTML special characters and a K1000 ticket rule
I have setup an e-mail account for our IT Helpdesk in Office 365. This is how end users submit support requests. When the KACE helpdesk appliance pop's in and grabs the e-mail, it brings it down in HTML format. I have used powershell to set the the mime format for popping into the Office 365 account as TextOnly and also Tried HtmlAndTextAlternatives.
Here are the commands that I used, the e-mail account has been modified for this forum:
Set-CASMailbox email@example.com -PopMessagesRetrievalMimeFormat TextOnly
Set-CASMailbox firstname.lastname@example.org -PopMessagesRetrievalMimeFormat HtmlAndTextAlternative
I had a ticket open with KACE to help make sure that pop and e-mail traffic was working with the helpdesk appliance and Office 365. I asked them about the issue and they suggested to setup a ticket rule to remove the HTML characters. I asked for assistance with that and they mentioned IT Ninja or if I wanted them to do it, it would be at a cost.
So here I am asking for help on setting up a ticket rule to remove the special character such as .