K1000: LDAP Filter Issues
Trying to get LDAP setup on my K1000. While all my strings are working find in LDAP browsers, when I run a test connection I keep getting the following error:
Testing "" connection to: on Port:
OK Connection Successful.
OK Setting Protocol Version 3 Successful.
OK Setting LDAP REFERRALS Option 0 Successful.
Error Anonymous Search Bind using LDAP supplied credentials Failed.
Error LDAP Test Failed. Closing connection.
I have the following setup:
The Search Base is as follows:
The Search Filter is as follows:
(&(memberof=CN=Kace Admins Security Group,OU=IT,OU=CorpOU,DC=AD,DC=ACME,DC=com)(sAMAccountName=KBOX_USER))
The LDAP browser returns a username if I replace the KBOX_USER, which tells me the query should be right. But when I replace the KBOX_USER and hit Test LDAP Connection in the LDAP server setup I get an error. If I remove the group reference and just do sAMAccountName=KBOX_USER then the test is successful. There is clearly a syntax issue with my filter (or a system bug) and for the life of me, I just can't find it.