KBE Manipulator is failing - KBE only 30.9mb - Win 7
I am using KBE Manipulator v. 184.108.40.206. The process just runs through very fast and then the KBE is only 30.9mb in the k2000. I did recently make a Win 10 KBE, but I changed the drivers back to the Windows 7 drivers and then recached through http://k2000/driver_manage. Now any KBE I make is only 30.9mb.
There is a chance I tried to make the KBE while the drivers were being recached, I didn't see that it took a while to recache the drivers the first time I did it, but I don't know how long I waited between clicking the recache button and making the KBE.
I do have Windows AIK installed and I believe I have built a KBE on this computer in the past.
The only thing special is that I am using the k2000 static address instead of DHCP.