KACE K1000 appliance not deploying after server update
I am working on implementing OS patches using detect/deploy from the K1000. The last time I had used the deploy was about two months ago.
This past week I wanted to patch one of our production VMs to see how long the other VMs may take. But I ran detect/deploy and it basically gets into a loop. I can perform just a detect successfully. But doing a detect and deploy the Kace agent keeps verifying and then deploying in the status without actually successfully applying any patches.
Running deploy by itself results in the status saying complete but nothing is patched. I tested it on one of the VMs that I successfully deployed to in the past and it isn't working for that VM either.
I recently updated the K1000 server software 5.4.70402 to 5.4.76847, which may be the cause of the problem.
Here is a little excerpt from the logs on the client:
2013/09/12 13:04:09.830 LM.Detection: Version: 22.214.171.124
2013/09/12 13:04:09.830 LM.Detection: Computer Name: rdu-mondb-02; CPU Architecture: x64; OS Architecure: x64
2013/09/12 13:04:09.866 LM.Detection: Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise x64 Service Pack 1 [Win2K8R2x64]; Language: en
2013/09/12 13:04:09.866 LM.Detection: Command Line Arguments: /ErrorStdOut /registry /loglevel 0 /mcescanresult 0
2013/09/12 13:04:09.986 LM.Detection: File does not exist: windependencies.ospx
2013/09/12 13:04:10.011 LM.Detection: Done