Kace Clients not reporting in, not connect by AMP
I have a few clients that will not check in to the server. I have tried all of the tools to reset the conf file, etc. I still get nowhere with these machines. We are using server version: 5.3.53053 and agent version: 5.3.53177. One of my clents shows up in inventory but not connect via AMP as having the 5.1 agent, even though it has the 5.3 installed. The others are not ininventory at all. When I try to do a runkbot 4 0, I get the following errors
I have tried installing the agent locally on the machines which does not work. I have removed and reinstalled the agent. I can't think of anything else to try. Kace support has not been very helpful with this issue.