K3000 - Not all the restrictions are applied when installing a profile
I have created a profile for testing purposes into the K3000 appliance and I am trying to install it to an iPhone 4 with iOS 7.0.2 and I have the following issues:
Not all the settings that I have changed in the appliance are applied. For example, I have set the profile to autolock the device after 5 minutes, but when I go to Settings I see 1 minute (on the device). Also, although the profile is installed on the device (I see it under Profiles), the appliance says that the profile is not installed at all. In this point I want to clarify that I have configured the profile to be installed during the device's enrollment .
Below is what the appiance shows regarding this testing profile:
- Disallow simple passcodes (I have checked the "Allow Simple Value")
- Force user to enter passcode to unlock device.
- Max number of failed attempts: 6.
- Grace period for device lock set to minute.
- Auto-Lock device after minute. (I have set 5 minutes)
- Force passcode change after day
- Minimum passcode length: 5
- Unique Passcode history: 3.
- Require Alphanumeric passcode. (I have NOT selected the "Require alphanumeric value")
- Disallow camera.
- Disallow sending of diagnostic data to Manufacturer.
There are no answers at this time