I had a few scripts break. Most of them I was able to get working again after doing some research about the recent changes. Two of them are fighting me, and I'm not the best at scripting.

The first is Windows Two Partitions BCD Fix (3.1). It is a post install mid-level BAT script obtained somewhere on this site.

bcdedit /store D:\boot\bcd /set {bootmgr} device partition=D:
bcdedit /store D:\boot\bcd /set {default} device partition=C:
bcdedit /store D:\boot\bcd /set {default} OSdevice partition=C:

I tried to add cmd /c which did not work and then tried to switch it to a preinstall task which did not work.

The second is Hide OEM partition script. It is a postinstall mid-level application task that calls a text document also obtained from this site.

cmd /c diskpart /s rstdellp.txt     (previously had call instead of cmd /c)

text document:

select disk 0
select partition 1
set id=de override noerr
remove letter=F

I tried to switch this to a preinstall diskpart script which did not run.

I could try a few more things, but I thought I'd at least reach out and see if anyone has already solved this.

0 Comments   [ + ] Show Comments


Please log in to comment

There are no answers at this time


Answer this question or Comment on this question for clarity