Hi Guys,

This has slowly been getting worse. Basically when I want the k1000 to do something it takes ages.

e.g today I wanted to send a message to a user using the scripting. It took over 25mins before it completed.

I have checked to see if the server is running over time and it isn't. 69% idle. any ideas? or is this normal?
0 Comments   [ + ] Show Comments

Comments

Please log in to comment

Community Chosen Answer

2
What type of script was it? If it was online then could you see the task being created in the task list (settings->support->ts tools->tasks) ? It would have a name like kbot-ORGX-Y where Y is the kbot id as shown from the hyperlink under the script. e.g. http://k1000/adminui/kbot.php?ID=Y

If it was offline then was a script udpate run to get the script down to the client. a script update is kbot #3. This would show up in tasks , but the running of the offline script that does the work on the client would not. Assuming kbot #3 updated the client with the script you would need to look at client logs to see what happened there. Timestamps are your best friend when looking at logs.
Answered 02/09/2012 by: GillySpy
Seventh Degree Black Belt

Please log in to comment
Rating comments in this legacy AppDeploy message board thread won't reorder them,
so that the conversation will remain readable.

Answers

0
Ok thank you for the help. It was a offline script.
Answered 02/09/2012 by: mac456
Purple Belt

Please log in to comment
0
I Changed the message in the script and it worked straight away. stranged. (I removed the brackets, I am guessing it is related.)
Answered 02/10/2012 by: mac456
Purple Belt

Please log in to comment
Answer this question or Comment on this question for clarity