*edit*

I just fixed it, but don't know how exactly.

I took a snapshot and updated further to 5.5, to see of this error is still there: it was.

Then i went back to my snapshot, restarted the machine and it worked.

 

Hello, i just updated my Kace from 5.3.53053 to 5.4.76847 and got some troubles to get everything working again.

My Helpdesk Module broke, i can see Tickets, creating also works by mail, but when i want to change any fields in the ticket i get this error:

Error message: PHP Error: Uncaught ADODB_Exception in /kbox/include/KTicket.class.php on line 1138: mysql error: [1054: Unknown column '_0' in 'where clause'] in EXECUTE("select HD_TICKET.*, STATE
from HD_TICKET, HD_STATUS
where HD_TICKET.ID = _0
and HD_STATUS_ID = HD_STATUS.ID")

I tried restarting, restarting with DB check and generating a new queue with default settings.

 

0 Comments   [ + ] Show Comments

Comments

Please log in to comment

There are no answers at this time

Answers

Answer this question or Comment on this question for clarity