I have an application where I need to copy file to C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\Deloitte\HERCules\Config depends on the computer site code?
Note: I know that I need to make use of script. But, I don't have any knowledge on scripting. Please help me with the script or any other option to do this.
I have an msi and 3 folders with 3 xml files in each folder.
Here below are the install instruction,
1. Uninstall Hercules version 1.47.008, 1.46.013, or 1.45.003
2. Run InstallHercules1.49.003
3. Take defaults until program finishes installing
4. Do not tell program to launch after install finishes
5. Ensure that the folders Config, Data, Resources under C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\Deloitte\HERCules allow all users read/modify/write privileges
6. Copy GeoXImport.xml from GeoXHouston folder to C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\Deloitte\HERCules\Config if computer site code is “HOU”
7. If site code is LOS/STV/COP copy GeoXImport.xml from GeoXLondon folder
8. If site code is PER/JAK/KUL copy GeoXImport.xml from GeoXPerth folder
9. If site code doesn’t match above variables ignore steps 6-8
Please let me know How to do this.
Thanks in advance.