How to create Java Deployment Rule?
1. Identify critical applets and web start applications, either by location (e.g. http://payroll.example.com), name (e.g. Solitaire), or code-sign hash. - Completed
2. Create a file called ruleset.xml - Completed
3. Package your ruleset.xml into a signed DeploymentRuleSet.jar – Stuck. L
4. Deploy your DeploymentRuleSet.jar to user desktops
5. Verify usage of your rule set on a client desktop
I have the ruleset.xml and converted it to DeploymentRuleSet.jar.
I got stuck on signing the jar file.
I checked all forums but they have different approach on signing the jar file.
Guys you know how I can simply sign the jar file? What I need to install to use a tool to sign the jar