We want to track our licensing with the K1000, version 6.4.  I would like to know what mode to use for licensing compliance.  The documentation states to use either Enterprise or Client Access License.  So what do I use for:

1.   A program like AutoCad where it can be installed on multiple computers but only a certain amount of people can access at a time.

2.  A program like Adobe Standard.

Or should I just not worry about using either of those two modes unless I am specifically tracking License Compliance?

0 Comments   [ - ] Hide Comments


Please log in to comment

Answer this question or Comment on this question for clarity


for autoacad setup a license server and point everyone to that.  that way the server police's autocad licensing
Answered 04/12/2016 by: SMal.tmcc
Red Belt

Please log in to comment