I would like to use diskpart or another utility to create a dual partition using a percentage of the disk I have instead of a fixed numerical value. I have multiple disk sizes here and would like to use for example 70% as a primary C: and the remaining 30% as D: Currently I am having to write a new script for each type of machine I am imaging.
0 Comments   [ + ] Show Comments


Please log in to comment

Rating comments in this legacy AppDeploy message board thread won't reorder them,
so that the conversation will remain readable.


I'd attack the problem by creating a control script that determines the size of the attached drive, then calculates the correct percentages and passes them as parameters to the DISKPART command via the SHELL methods in VBScript or Kix.

For me, I'm more about keeping the C: partion a uniform size across our systems.

Answered 08/25/2008 by: ashmite
Senior Yellow Belt

Please log in to comment
Answer this question or Comment on this question for clarity