I seems to be having an issue with the latest round of Flash patches. I changed my "Flash" label to reflect the 10.3 patch...did a detect and then tried a deploy...no change. When I view the patch listing, all of the 10.3 patches are disabled. In the patch detail, I see:

NOTICE: This patch has been Disabled because it does not match any of the Platforms, Languages and Application Settings selected under Subscription Settings.

I haven't changed my OSes (Win7 and XPSP3) or my language (English).

Thoughts?
0 Comments   [ + ] Show Comments

Comments

Please log in to comment

Rating comments in this legacy AppDeploy message board thread won't reorder them,
so that the conversation will remain readable.

Answers

0
Hi mnaylor,

Make sure you on your patch subscription page you have Application Patches enabled. Adobe Flash patches are considered to be Application patches.

Thanks,
Luis Lee
Answered 05/19/2011 by: Llee
Senior Yellow Belt

Please log in to comment
0
Yep...I have always had it enabled. Never had this issue before though. Checked again as I started this reply...seems to have cleared itself up after the nightly update...strange. Thanks for your time LLee.
Answered 05/20/2011 by: mnaylor@wooster.edu
Senior Yellow Belt

Please log in to comment
Answer this question or Comment on this question for clarity