Can't Deploy OS with K2000 [Client Machine show error â€œBOOTMGR is Missing Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to Restartâ€]
After I tested Deploy OS with K2000 I got error on Client Machine it show “BOOTMGR is Missing Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to Restart” Please advise me what should I do for solved this issue thanks.
This is step when I tested it.
1. Manual install Windows 7 (x64) and install all driver
2. Download Driver Harvesting Utility from K2000 and upload all the drivers to K2000
3. Update Recache Driver on K2000
4. Create new KBE from K2000 Media Manager
5. Create new scripted installation
Summary solution for solved this issue for me is 1.I remove image file .ISO of Windows 7 (x64) 2.reupload image file by use DVD Media (not file .ISO)