I am packaging the dreaded AutoCAD LT 2006 at the moment and it just seems to be problem after problem with it.
I have the application packaged to the point where I can install it manually using the following command line,
msiexec /i AutodeskAutoCADLT2006.msi transforms=AutodeskAutoCADLT2006.msi /qr.
When I install it locally by an admin it works fine without error, however, when i install the application via SMS and usnig the exact same command line I get an error when running it for the first time as a locked down user.
The error message states -
"A licence system error has occurred. You must uninstall and reinstall this product to initialize the license management system. If this problem continues, contact your system administrator or Authorized product dealer. Licence status [1.1.98]"
This error only occurs for a user and when run as admin it works fine.
Has anyone ever come across a problem like this where it installs and works fine when done manually but when SMS is used problems start to pop up!
AutoCAD LT 2006 problem
so that the conversation will remain readable.