Any information about KACE Konference for this year?
I know it is part of Dell World, but how do I sign up for KACE classes? any idea?
See information below
Community Chosen Answer
The event has been rebranded, as we will be bringing some friends. The training value for the event has not diminished, in fact we’ve expanded it by nearly double the amount of training.
Dell World Software User Forum will be 99% KACE. SonicWall will also join us, and you guys will have access to Dell World also if you want to walk across to that event across the street for anything. There may be some presentations, partners, or other interests there that our attendees are welcome to see there, but we’re focusing DWSUF training on Kace products. This is going to be the biggest Dell KACE event ever. We definitely try to out-do ourselves year over year.
We are replacing the all-day "Boot Kamps" with more hands-on labs at DWSUF since we’ve been taking the Boot Kamps all over the US throughout the year. We will still have basic, intermediate, and advanced topics defined for all skill levels; the major benefit to this Mini-Kamp style is that it’s not as overwhelming and you can really focus on the features and tools you care most about rather than sitting through hours of stuff you don’t want.
During DWSUF Dell KACE will have 4 full days of hands-on labs at the Hilton that we were at last year, including:
- 40+ Instructor-Led Lab Topics, most repeating at least twice.
- 40+ Self-Paced Labs on many different topics open all day, every day
- 40+ Breakout Presentation sessions on Kace topics
There are 2 registration paths for content accessibility:
- Dell World Expo Access, Keynotes â€‹and Welcome Party
- Software general sessions/keynotes
- Software business analysis breakouts
- Software Welcome reception
- Sponsor-led sessions
- Geek Bar Access
- Sponsor Pavilion
- Advanced technical sessions
- Self-paced content labs
- All items from Basics level
- Over 40 Instructor-led labs
- Advanced/technical sessions on Dell machines
- Advanced/technical sessions on Apple equipment
- Advanced hands-on sessions with Mobile platforms
For Instructor-Led Lab access, you must register for Pro. Hope that helps!
Looking for more info and justification to attend? Check out this KKE I'm doing on November 6th.
Registration Link: https://kace.webex.com/tc0506l/trainingcenter/register/registerSession.do?siteurl=kace&confID=1344250677